You are liaising with Customer Thermometer Support for an issue and would like to view the content of your current ticket along with your response to the associated Support Engineer.
You will receive a notification both when your ticket is created and also when it's updated containing links to ticket updates.
Confirmation of receipt notification:
Ticket update notification:
On the ticket update notification, you do not need to view updates by only following the link within your email, you can just simply scroll down on this notification to see the update.
For example, 'test' would be where your update would show within the email notification:
If you click through to the links provided in either of the notifications above you'll be prompted to sign in to view your updates. It's important to note that the log in credentials are not your log in credentials for your Customer Thermometer account.
- If you have previously signed up to the Customer Thermometer Support portal, enter the credentials to log in to the Customer Thermometer Support portal.
- If you haven't previously signed up then you can either sign in with your Google mail or sign in with Microsoft, or if you are new to the Customer Thermometer Support portal and don't already have an account, then click 'New to Customer Thermometer? Sign Up' to create a new account.
- In Your full name, enter your full name you want to login as.
- In Your email, enter the email address you want to be associated with the Customer Thermometer sign in.
- Select I'm not a robot.
- Click Sign up - you will receive a Welcome email to verify your email address then you can sign in.
Once signed in you'll be able to view your support tickets via the Support portal.